Three ways to apply:
1. Apply online (click link)
2. Download* and print a Preliminary Application.
Preliminary Application (English)
(Other languages currently unavailable but to come soon, please contact your local housing authority to assist you).
Preliminary Application (Portuguese)
Preliminary Application (Spanish)
Preliminary Application (Haitian Creole)
Preliminary Application (Chinese)
Preliminary Application (Russian)
Preliminary Application (Vietnamese)
* Click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents if not already installed on your computer.
3. Contact a Participating Housing Authority to have an application mailed to you .
Important information when completing the application:
- Read the preliminary application carefully and complete it fully
- Please read attached "Pre-App Information" for assistance completing the preliminary application.
- Return Completed Application to a Participating Agency
Applications must be completed fully, signed and dated. Applicant needs to COMPLETE ONLY ONE PRELIMINARY APPLICATION and return it to ONE PARTICIPATING HOUSING AUTHORITY. By completing the one application, the applicant is included on the Centralized Waiting List and considered by ALL participating housing authorities.
Completed applications may be delivered in person or mailed to any participating housing authority. Copies, facsimiles or emails of completed applications will not be accepted. No documentation is needed at time of application. Applications will be accepted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or disability.
Reminder: Only ONE application per family will be accepted. There is no need to go to more than one participating agency to submit an application.
NOTE: Participating housing authorities may have additional housing assistance programs available. Click here for partial listing OR contact them directly to request information and applications for any additional housing assistance.
Questions? Call 866-466-7328